Sunday, August 2, 2009

update juz for fun~~

29 of July, 7am::
"LAI!!! WAKE UP LIAO LAI!!!!! HOLIDAY LIAO!!! EVERYONE CAN GO HOME LIAO!!!! H1N1 COME LIAO!! HOLIDAY 1 WEEK!!!"
Damn...it is only 7am in the morning...i juz wake my dear up, go toilet and planned to sleep back again. That "si gui" zhun yi a.k.a doggy come and wake me up....@@. Nope, i think is wake the whole floor up, since all friends stay in the same floor.

Great news....HoLiDaY...@.@ 1 week of holiday due to the H1N1 flue.... I think a few of the students get it. After a long long que in the cafe for body temperature check up, we were allowed to go home. Terus phone my dad, reach in 10 minutes, then I AM HOME!!!!

Kinda hungry..T^T.. luckily jing yee phoned me and jio me for chai kuih in Jawi...What the...chai kuih again? @.@ i juz had it with dear n her family last Sunday...@@ nevermind...whatever...as long as there is something to eat..^^

Rotten at home until my mum pick me up and chat with me~~
"Boy, chiawen taking MBBS rite? means she is goin to be a doctor in the future rite?"

"yup. So?"

"So what is ur plan?"

"plan? what to plan? i m taking engineering course also ma~~"

" engineering so what? if you dont study hard, u are going to end up in the factory as ur working hour is 8-5pm"

Bla bla bla~~ my mum start to tell me about my future again@@
hardly swt~~ i know i know...medical course is something very hard and very high class right? i know lar...... She even asked me to make dear proud of me.

Dun worry lar mummy, i know what to do lar.... hav some acchivement so that i can suit up with my future doctor girlfriend right?

So that is my plan for my future::
1. I will finish up my electronic engineering degree at least with a second class upper. If posible,i will try to achieve first class honour( first class honour is able to skip master and direct to PhD)

2. If i am able to directed to Phd, i will finish up my Phd in between 3 years. If not, i will apply for NTU( Nanyang Technology University) which is located in Singapore for my master and back to USM to continue my PhD.

3.After get my Phd, i shall applied for lecturer posting, either in USM or any local university. If posible, i am aiming for private college also.

thats my planning for my future.

P/S: This is specially directed to my dear zhu lui. I will make u proud.^^ i dun1 2 b juz a normal boyfriend. I 1 2 b a boyfriend that whenever ppl mention about it, u will feel proud. And i will make this true..^^ LAI CHEE QUAN not fake d rite? :-p

ADD OIL LAI CHI QIN!!!! ^^
( dear, ur support can burst me up^^)

2 comments:

  1. wah...ur mum so funny la~lolx!
    got big dream har...gd! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 0, it is more than a dream ok? it is sumthing that i wanna acchieve.

    ReplyDelete