Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lonely day..@.@

Early in the morning....not early lar actually. 10am already. Saturday again.....@.@ one week past since dear went back to UM...miss u...T^T

Nevermind. quite a lot of "mission" today::
1. Send choon keat to his friend's house at Simpang Empat. He had to go back to UUM after one week of H1N1 holiday... We depart with my mum n sister as they 1 2 tumpang my car to pasifc for shopping..xD..member day@@ SALESSSS....zzz

2. Go to Berapit, dear house to take something from her mum. Need to pass to a friend from Nibong tebal, which is dear 3rd year senior.

3. Go pasific to pass up AND1 Basketball 3on3's form.

4. Find a nice and special handphone couple strip. Found one, past to dear adi through gee jin. ^^
on the blue foot print stated "跟我到天涯", red's stated "陪你到海角" meaningfull right?

finally, final task, past all the things dear needed to my friend.

Thats my bust saturday..xD

P/s: love u dear..^^ miss u T^T

addition.. went shopping alone...T^T..bought some pants..^^had a hard feeling actually. I miss the time we shopping together...T^T no people comment on me very 不习惯.... Holiday muz teman me shopping tau dear? ^^

Really will appretiate the time when you are just beside me..^^

Love you dear...add oil in ur studies...i will add oil in mine too...
Miss u^^ muacksssssssssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment