Thursday, August 27, 2009

recently..

walau.. 300 hundred years din update...xD bo eng ma..dun lik tis lar..hahax...

bz wif wat? haiz..damn it.. juz finish my engineering material, engineering math and circuit theory test. R.I.P (rest in peace) damn regret..hav to work harder adi...=]

INCOMING TEST include C++ programing and mechanics. Quite hard for me...T^T nevermind, i will try my best in it. ^^

Another interesting story. Juz finish up my BM lisan presentation an hour ago...xD our group onli meet once to discuss and find data for our presentation, which is one week ago. What the perfect thing is, i onli write my scrips 15 minutes before the presentation starts..xD Great...

As aspected, we boom what we have to say. hahaz What is the comment from out teacher? "Pembentangan anda adalah berjaya, isi anda mencukupi". Great? i think so. Another thing that suprise me that is she said my voice is loud and clear, as students to take me as example. xD hahahah walau..i din aspect tis man...xD

group members~~ (taken in toilet b4 presentation) :-p

By the way, dear is coming back this week for a week holiday. ^^ miss u badly....T^T



No comments:

Post a Comment