Monday, July 13, 2009

live without regret~~

Watched terminator 4? One of the dialog sound like this. "Everyone deserve a second chance"
Fermilier with this? It is true that everyone deserve a second chance, but what if the second chance does not appear??
So, it is true to live without regret.

However, i did two things that may affect the rest of my life.

REGRET NUMBER 1: I did not study hard enough to score 4.00 in my matriculation semester 2 final exam.

REGRET NUMBER 2: Due to my 3.83 matriculation result, i dun not dare to reject USM offer, which is my first choise, Electronic Engineering.

Some thinks that i am lucky, and i should appretiate what i have. But guys...i have 2 stay in Nibong tebal for the rest 4 years..what do u think?

Haiz..fated. What i need 2 do now is study hard hard hard hard hard!!!!!!!!
ADD OIL LAI CHI QIN!!!

1 comment: