Sunday, July 12, 2009

blurish life.....@@

It had been 2 weeks i had gone to USM, and my dear went to UM...we havent meet for 3 weeks adi....T.T damn miss u lar......

Haiz...Last week we had our 1st quarell. We never quarell before ever since we had being together. I am sorry for being such not understanding and tolerate. But i am very worry about you, maybe a little over already. Anyway, sweet again now..^^

How long u din cal me dear already? cant remember... am i losing connection with your life? nope i think~~ Dear, i want to tell u, u appear in my mind every moment every beat of my heart. Hard to believe? but it is true. I know you are busy with your stupid orientation thing. but i hope after this orientation, u can spend sometime on me ok? I need you sometime. I need a listener, i need someone to accompany me. but i dun nid others, all i want is you. Recently i am very easy to satisfie. A simple sms or a phone call from you can cheer me up for the whole day. Hard to believe again? but it is true also. Did my sms cheer u up? did my phone call give u a better day? Nevermind lar, give me your answer when you have the chance to read this blog. ok? ^^

There is something that is very hard for me to say face to face.

Dear, i want to be with you forever. Seriously. After a few year time, i want you to be at my side every second, every moment. "Hao fa fa"? Nope, this have nothing to do with tam-ing you. This is real. If you need any helps over there that i am posible to help, give me a call. i will help you anytime. 1 more thing, dun not say thx 2 me. Keep it inside your heart, forever.


I LOVE YOU.

Now back to my life. Arghhhhhh...assignment....japanese languague..@@ damn.... i am still in holiday mood lar..how am i going to cope with this? arghhhh.... add oil lar LAI CHI QIN~~!!!!

NG CHIA WEN!!! DENGAR SINI BAIK BAIK!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME FOREVER!!! GIVE ME RESPOND BY CALLING ME ONCE U READ THIS BLOG. THIS IS AN ORDER...:-p

I love you dear..^^ muacksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

We shall add oil together!!..^^

I ♥ YOU
P/S :想念你是我最甜蜜的痛苦. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment