Monday, May 4, 2009

~SpEcIaL ThAnkSSS~

haaa...
special thanks at here la... :p
okie...
2nd of May...
the day i had waited sooooo long~~
hee...
but i cant celebrate with you..
i need to work..
1st of May...
u said u want to find me at tesco..
but at last..
u failed...
angry?
ermmmm.... a while lo...
hee...
stand until 9pm...
wow.. back home lo...
small bro told me got a friend send me something just now...
hmmmmmmmmmm.... who leh??
if he din't tell me..
i wont realize that there was a big box in my living room@.@
run go to take a look...
wow.. nice box..
open it... a cow? a pig?
hahax... confused by mum...
it is a pig la... its cute...
hee... still guessing who are the sender...
but after saw a crystal handlace inside...
i knew is you!!!!
the handlace is created by ur mum... thx auntie^^
so happy to receive this...
waiting 12am...
pang!!!! happy birthday!!!!
had free call that day...
surely call u first...
chat till i slept...
morning wake up continue... hahax...
don't waste ma... :p
then then go for work lo...
today seem not a lucky day for me...
although birthday... sighed...
anyway... at last quite ok la...
reached home...
i got a surprise again, but not from u la... hee...
read from my blog la...^^
ermmm...
then... i need to say sorry to u...
coz din spend the last minute birthday with u...
sorrie....
btw...
thanks for all...
muacksssss


No comments:

Post a Comment