Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dating again.. place?? "msn conversation room of CQCW"

Planned to went jogging this morning. However, the clock shows 9.30am....great! hahax

Having a nice bowl of curry mee as my breakfast...erm...not bad as it is brought by mummy..^^ thx mum!! After day, stick to my laptop lik a bubble gum. hahax
"deng" then chiawen on9 already. Great~ got someone to accompany me. ^^

" you wil hav 2 accompany me whole day, til u went out for jogging. U R BOOKED!"
wow? i m booked? ok ok...as you wish dear~~
We chat....webcam.... Oh ya...most importantly...CHECKERs!!! hahax
We played msn games....Checkers.... She did played like a beginner^^ make me laugh until i roled into a bun. hahax. Damn funny. Nvm, u shall be a pros if u keep practising with me^^

Our "dating" go on until 5.30pm. Planned 2 jog? great...i fall asleep until 7.30pm. Great... another skip..@@

At night, went pasar malam wif choon keat.....
Until now..writting this blog with you accompanying me^^
What a nice day i had again. ^^ lov you ya
-missssssssssssssss u-^^
" CQ lai"

No comments:

Post a Comment